What's new

Gustin Jeans - Slim fit or Standard fit?

I've been on a buying spree... My brother sold me his 33 Straight fourteeners a couple weeks ago and while baggy on me, they've cemented my love for raw denim. I've since backed the truckers in Brown and Green, the Cone Workshirt, and American Sixteener in skinny for the fade contest. That's just Gustin! I've also recently purchased some Unbranded 121's, Naked & Famous Skinny Guy Red Stretch Denim, and a Japanese Selvedge Gap Trucker ($41!) and a Gap Denim Workshirt.

I wanted to back the Brownxblack workshirt, but I'm already brown skinned, so, it wouldn't look right on me.

Iron Heart are on my next purchase!

Dang.....Thats some shopping spree right there.

I have the Okayama Standard that I got 4 weeks ago that only have about 4 wears on them from me. I love the color of them so much that I went ahead and got a pair of the Heavy Americans too. My thought process was to keep the Okayamas for my "dress jeans" if there is such a thing, and use the Heavy Americans to be my everyday jeans. You know, the ones that I can get that honeycombing, fades and whiskers with. Which up to a few months back, I had no idea what that meant��

I love the Grey Silks, but just cannot justify the 150.00....saw they were just reissued this week, and sold out in 20 minutes or so...One that I have my eyes out for are the gray herringbones....They will eventually be mine....so if anybody reading this has some new ones, in a 35, drop me a line.

One thing is that I have never bought directly from them. I use there community B/S/T forum....Just dont have the patience to wait 2 months for a pair of jeans....

Those Iron Hearts look swell too, I just couldn't justify that price.....10 years ago, that was a months rent for me��

Enjoy you denim!

Top Bottom