What's new

Guess that movie quote

Connected

A: Do you have any idea how fast you were going?
B: Funny enough, I was just talking to my friend about that. Our speedometer has melted and as a result it's very hard to see with any degree of accuracy exactly how fast we were going.

Connected, play on!

"I'll tell you what I'm doing. I want to buy eight hot dogs and eight hot dog buns to go with them. But no one sells eight hot dog buns. They only sell twelve hot dog buns. So I end up paying for four buns I don't need. So I am removing the superfluous buns. Yeah. And you want to know why? Because some big-shot over at the wiener company got together with some big-shot over at the bun company and decided to rip off the American public. Because they think the American public is a bunch of trusting nit-wits who will pay for everything they don't need rather than make a stink. Well they're not ripping of this nitwit anymore because I'm not paying for one more thing I don't need. "

That's Steve Martin going crazy in the grocery story in Father of the Bride. Well, I know it's Steve Martin and I know the scene, but I'll wait for confirmation of the movie.

Connected, play on!

"How about the gourmet here, you know what he wanted? Hotdogs! You know what they make those things out of, Chet? You know? Lips and [butt]holes!"

Connected for the loop:

"Yeah, it's a 50 caliber. They used to use it to hunt buffalo with...... up close! It's only legal in two states. And this isn't one of them."

Top Bottom