What's new

Guess that movie quote

"I tell you, if it's between you and some poor bastard whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow...brother, you are going down."

Missed out on this one, but channeling my best psychic powers, I'm guessing Zoolander before the quote is posted.

Sorry Dave, I was out & about on my phone earlier, and I'm not ashamed to admit it's been long enough since the one time I saw Zoolander that I didn't have a quote on the top of my head to tee up for you. :001_cool:

Sorry Dave, I was out & about on my phone earlier, and I'm not ashamed to admit it's been long enough since the one time I saw Zoolander that I didn't have a quote on the top of my head to tee up for you. :001_cool:

No need to be ashamed that you haven't seen the movie recently, but you should be ashamed to admit you've only seen Zoolander one time--it is a cinematic tour de force, you know. :001_smileMy wife and 11 year old are away at a hockey tournament this weekend and he took my DVD with him. I bet he's seen it more times than that weekend.

Gee, I guess Dave and I are the only ones willing to admit that we've seen this. One more...

"Really, you guys...you guys are superheroes?"

"Well, we fight crime. Call it what you will."

This has been up long enough. It's Mystery Men.

This one is connected in a great cameo:

"Rule number one: No touching of the hair or face"

Play on, please.

Pretty sure that's Anchorman, when they are getting ready to rumble with Ben Stiller's news team in the alley. Stay classy, Dave.

Anyway, I'm away from home and on my phone, so someone else feel free to jump in.

I'll take the opportunity to jump in, Price. Connected and please play on!

"You know how when you grab a woman's breast... it feels like... a bag of sand."

Connected.

"Vincent Van Gogh. Everyone said to him, "You can't be a great painter, you only have one ear." And you know what he said? "I can't hear you.""

Top Bottom