What's new

Guess that movie quote

"The Godfather is the I-ching. The Godfather is the sum of all wisdom. The Godfather is the answer to any question."

This one is bugging me. I know it, but I can't think of the movie. WAG--The Tao of Steve, although I have no idea how that would be connected to As Good as it Gets.

Nothing wrong with a good romcom.

Sorry for the delay, been an annoying day today.

Connected and this ones a guilty pleasure for both me and my better half.

"Candy Cane? Hey anybody know a Candy Cane?"

Remind me not to ever accept a dinner invitation from you! :lol:

Mimicking Ted's Rusty Nail voice and saying 'Candy Cane' goes on a lot in our house!

Connected, please play on. I'm out for the night!

"You see, we're not "The Wonders" right now. We're "Cap'n Geech and the Shrimp Shack Shooters"

Still connected:

You know what I did tonight? I'll tell you what I did. I spent it right here, trying to figure out if slip stitching or basting is the best way to put on a sparkly heart.

Connected as well. This movie is a guilty pleasure also, terribly dated now, but it makes it almost humorous instead of dramatic. Please play on!

"Guess what time it is? Gibsons! Almost. We have no onions, so we'll have to use these: Seldane, the antihistamine of champions."

The only movie I can think of with Gibsons and an onion discussion is "The Net" I'm not sure of the connection. Is the guy Sandra Bullock discussed Gibsons with Steve Zahn's partner in "Happy, Texas"?

Absolutely correct on both counts, Dave. Jeremy Northam (Steve Zahn's party in Happy, Texas) is the villain in The Net. She discusses Gibsons with him earlier in the movie, but the line I posted is spoken by Dennis Miller, close enough!

Top Bottom