What's new

Great News!

Jo, Great news, I'm very, very happy things worked out! :thumbup: (about the bed)

Jo, If I lived in your area, I would have been more than happy to make your neighbors life a living hell, I can't believe those people. I hope and pray things work out. And as much as they deserve it (They really deserve it) please try to resist throwing a brick through their window. I also hope you dont' have to resort to litagation, but if you do, find a nice cuthroat attorney to absolutely destroy those people. :devil:

Thanks everyone!

Oh funny story, nothing to do with the bed though.

We went through a fast food drive-thru yesterday afternoon. Just as we pull up to the speaker, Jenna yells out "Hurry up!". Now these words have never come out of her mouth before, and somehow they managed to find their way out at that exact moment. :eek: Needless to say we ended up waiting a bit longer than normal. :lol:

I had a parrot say FU once in the middle of a dinner party. I ended up with 20 guys who spent the weekend by the bird cage trying to get her to do it again...... *sigh*

A little longer for dinner is not so bad.... :biggrin: Trust Me! :eek: It could be much, much worse......

Edit... Go Jenna!!!! lol

When we were at Target yesterday, Chris asked Jenna if she liked Christmas.

Her very loud response was, "HECK YEAH!". :biggrin:

A lady in the next aisle was laughing as she walked away.

Great going on the bed! It looks like it will last her a while too. FYI we ordered the headphones and some of the auditory disks so when they get here we will be on the road to "Dancing in the Rain"!

I had a parrot say FU once in the middle of a dinner party. I ended up with 20 guys who spent the weekend by the bird cage trying to get her to do it again...... *sigh*
A friend of the family had a parrot that hated him, as soon as he walked through the door the bird would flip out and start cursing at him for about half an hour.

I got a call this morning from the medical equipment supplier, they wanted to schedule a delivery date and time.

So the bed will be here, Thursday morning!

:jump: :thumbup:

There's a story to this bed that missed. :confused:

I'm sorry. What? I don't comprehend that sentence. :confused:

Oh JoAnna! Finally you can sleep through a night without worrying about Jenna! Congradulations! :001_tt1:

Well, I'm sure it will take Jenna awhile to get accustomed to the new bed. After the transition period though, I expect peaceful nights.

I will post pictures when the bed is all set up.

There is a reason this bed is important and I don't know what it is. :confused:

Ah, sorry.

My daughter is 2 1/2 years old, and has Cerebral Palsy. Right now she still sleeps in a crib, because she can't stand up by herself, and we don't want her to fall out of a toddler bed. This new bed is sort of a hospital bed, kinda not really, see picture in first post.

Any other questions, don't hesitate to ask. :smile:

Top Bottom