What's new

Grandfathers watch- any information

Thanks for that! I figured you had to have gotten it from somewhere. I think I'll drop them an email and see what I can find out. Just because I've never heard of it (and neither has Google) doesn't mean anything and now I'm quite curious.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Thanks for that! I figured you had to have gotten it from somewhere. I think I'll drop them an email and see what I can find out. Just because I've never heard of it (and neither has Google) doesn't mean anything and now I'm quite curious.
Scott:
proxy.php
...and if you find out anything, please post your results (inquiring minds wants to know)! :w00t:

[FONT=&quot]
proxy.php
"A person with one watch knows what time it is; a person with two watches is never quite sure". Lee Segall[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

That doesn't shock me. My grandfather worked three low paying jobs simultaneously to provide for his family until he was completely bedridden from a series of strokes at a fairly young age. My dad stepped up to help provide for the family, while maintaining a high GPA in school which afforded him scholarships to college, grad school, and a PhD. Now both my grandfather and father have passed away, I am honored to have this piece.
what band would do it justice?

From the sound of this, pure solid gold....:thumbup1:

Top Bottom