What's new

Gotta Have It/Don't Bother

Gotta have it: Valobra/Tabac/C&S
Don't Bother: VdH/Col conk/PannaCrema

Arko if you're shaving while camping as it's sure to keep any flying insects at bay.... Mwahahah!

Must have: Cella
But in terms of bang for the buck, the most impressive semi-premium product I've tried are the WSP Rustic Shaving Soaps. At around $12 each, much better than Proraso and much easier to lather than lots of premium products.

For creams I'd say Nivea Sensitive

Don't bother: Williams

hmm I've seen a lot for and a lot against stirling, can anyone explain the pros and cons? could only find positive reviews when i tried looking

hmm I've seen a lot for and a lot against stirling, can anyone explain the pros and cons? could only find positive reviews when i tried looking

I think it's a great soap, but it definitely took a little work to get just what I needed. I had to stop expecting the thick, frothy lather I was used to and I started going for more of a dense and slick lather. Great soap at a great price point, but there are plenty of other soaps that are much easier to get the hang of.

Pros: great scent selection, affordable, slick lather, good customer service

Cons: lather can be finicky and inconsistent to attain. YMMV, this is my experience

I rather pay a little more for something like Tiki or Catie's Bubbles that easily produce a perfect and consistent lather imo

My XXX smells doughy to me. Lol. Idk why... The actually scent is very faint, but I pick up a lot of the tallow doughy smell. Idk how to explain it. I haven't lathered it yet, maybe it'll change with some water and heat

My XXX smells doughy to me. Lol. Idk why... The actually scent is very faint, but I pick up a lot of the tallow doughy smell. Idk how to explain it. I haven't lathered it yet, maybe it'll change with some water and heat

Mine smells the same, it doesn't get much use because of that

Top Bottom