What's new

Goodbye to an old friend

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
It's one thing when you dump the stout. It's a whole 'nother thing when the stout dumps you.

:lol: Tru dat.

I'd feel the same way if they stopped making North Coast Old Rasputin or Victory Storm King.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I'd feel the same way if they stopped making North Coast Old Rasputin or Victory Storm King.

Bite your tongue! Go outside, turn around three times, and spit! Don't even inject that sort of horrible nonsense into the cosmos! :scared:

Dark Truth is tasty but stout, porter and brown ale sales are way down. So many citrusy IPAs... Which I like but I like my easy drinking malty beers.

Evil Twins Christmas Eve in a New York Hotel Room is a great stout that ages well. I rank it higher than Dark Truth on my list.

I'll also agree to Rye on Rye! I have four aging. Might need to crack one. :)

Dark Truth is tasty but stout, porter and brown ale sales are way down. So many citrusy IPAs... Which I like but I like my easy drinking malty beers.

Evil Twins Christmas Eve in a New York Hotel Room is a great stout that ages well. I rank it higher than Dark Truth on my list.

I'll also agree to Rye on Rye! I have four aging. Might need to crack one. :)
Please share!

Sent from the Danger Phone

/QUOTE]

Based on facts and figures? Or just an opinion? I buy them exclusively... none of this seasonal nonsense for me. Stouts are good year-round.

To Vez2... there was still a pretty good supply of Dark Truth here at one of the local MGM's. May have to try some.

Don

/QUOTE]

Based on facts and figures? Or just an opinion? I buy them exclusively... none of this seasonal nonsense for me. Stouts are good year-round.

To Vez2... there was still a pretty good supply of Dark Truth here at one of the local MGM's. May have to try some.

Don
From sales at the brew pub I manage and what is ever on tap at the other local watering holes across the city.

We keep two house beers on all year. One of our IPAs and a scotch ale. The rest of the 14 taps our filled with another 8 IPAs mostly guest drafts. A few seasonals with one being ours, another two or three guest and then a rare porter or stout. When we have porters and stouts, they go slow.

Model is true for the other breweries in town.

I'm not saying I like it. It just is what it is. IPAs sell :-( I like my porters and browns and have a hard time finding them at times.

Top Bottom