What's new

Good quality beginners pen...

I do love italic nibs but I wanted the CP1 for note taking, so I ordered it with a fine tip nib. Its still drawing pretty thick lines so I'm going to order an XF nib if its available.

B&B, Thank you again for pointing me in the direction of an awesome vendor. The few (minor) problems I had will all be taken care of by gouletpens. These guys (and gal) are the real deal. I will definitely recommend them to everyone who asks for anything fountain pen related, and I will also regularly give them my business. Companies with great customer support should be supported with more business!

Thank you Brian!

I do love italic nibs but I wanted the CP1 for note taking, so I ordered it with a fine tip nib. Its still drawing pretty thick lines so I'm going to order an XF nib if its available.

B&B, Thank you again for pointing me in the direction of an awesome vendor. The few (minor) problems I had will all be taken care of by gouletpens. These guys (and gal) are the real deal. I will definitely recommend them to everyone who asks for anything fountain pen related, and I will also regularly give them my business. Companies with great customer support should be supported with more business!

Thank you Brian!

Yes, the EF nib is in stock.. I have had great results with the EF nib on my Safari and I am sure it will work well for you. Indeed dealing with Gouletpens is great.

Top Bottom