What's new

Gone but not forgotten.

I know there is a thread with the same title for stuff that we finish, but I thought it would be nice to remember some of the people, companies, and products that aren't around anymore. Preferably, these will be good razors, brushes, software, blades, and accessories that are missed. I'll start it off with a soap that I used today: Jeeves of Hudson St.

2011 R41.

Star Wars Scifi GIF by Ev Lockhart

I should state that this thread was inspired by the news that Brad Sears will be winding things down over the next one to two years, beginning with M&F, eventually leading to a well-earned retirement.

I know there is a thread with the same title for stuff that we finish, but I thought it would be nice to remember some of the people, companies, and products that aren't around anymore. Preferably, these will be good razors, brushes, software, blades, and accessories that are missed. I'll start it off with a soap that I used today: Jeeves of Hudson
Since you included companies, I'll add Imperial Shaving to the list. They were Straight Razor Designs' brick-and-mortar store, located in Medina, Ohio, and they are certainly missed. Have a great day, all!

Sampsons All Natural Shaving Soap
J.M. Fraser's Shaving Cream
Envy Shave 8 Ball Synthetic Shaving Brush
Rooney Emillion Shaving Brush

Fitjar (is it back or a new company with a similar name?)…Crabtree & Evelyn (left the US market, then online only / different company, now gone again? I enjoyed their Nomad line and Siena. Still have a UK made, pewter shave bowl from them)…hmm who/what else…
Fitjar (Norway) is alive and well. I picked up some supplies when in Norway in July and saw it in fie barbershops in Bergen and Trondheim

Tim

Top Bottom