What's new

GEMini 2015

June 20- Enders Speed Razor/Enders, Mohawk 3-338, Chiseled Face Sherlock, Bootlegger's Bay Rum w/ Lime, Yardley Talc

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 31
June 21 - Last shave for GEMini 2015. It was fun seeing all the vintage SEs come out. Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there.

Gem MMOC/Gem, Wolf Whiskers Synthetic, Cella (brick), Ice Blue Aqua Velva, Borotalco Talc

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 30

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Gemini is a constellation of the zodiac representing the Twins of mythology, Castor and Pollux. So to end this year's GEMini, I turned to an oddball razor which features Twins as it's corporate symbol, J.A. Henckels Zwillingswerk (Twinworks) A.G. of Solingen. Built for one of the wedge blades, it clamps down on a modern blade just as well. Perfect shave!

Thanks for the opportunity to see some wonderful SE razor photos, and for causing me to re-revisit some great shavers that sometimes languish too long in their drawers.

$IMG_7544.jpg

$IMG_6075.jpg

Alas, the MM blade was not to be.
$uploadfromtaptalk1434969818463.jpg

Last shave of GEMini...if you have to shave off 5 days growth, you should really use an open comb.

GEM MMOC, GEM PTFE SS (4), MW Tea Tree and Blue Gum, Vie Long 12705

Thank you gents for playing along. Some great pics and some really cool razors.
Getting that Henckels in on a technical made me smile when I got home late last night :)

Shall we say same time, same place next year?

Top Bottom