What's new

Gabel's question

I recently obtained Gabel's Lime Menthol AS as a gift.

I really Love this product. I know there are members here that post using it in their own SOTD. I like the "candy" Lime smell, and, most of all the Menthol after-effects. After using it for several weeks I am wondering (or wandering :biggrin1:).....Are there other Gabel's products that I should check out?

Thank you, My Esteemed Colleagues. I earnestly await your responses. :gun_bandana:.........................................................................:badger:

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
I recently obtained Gabel's Lime Menthol AS as a gift.

I really Love this product. I know there are members here that post using it in their own SOTD. I like the "candy" Lime smell, and, most of all the Menthol after-effects. After using it for several weeks I am wondering (or wandering :biggrin1:).....Are there other Gabel's products that I should check out?

Thank you, My Esteemed Colleagues. I earnestly await your responses. :gun_bandana:.........................................................................:badger:
I have heard that their standard Bay Run is great, although I have never tried it.

I'm going to continue to look them over. I really like this product, so, I probably will get something else from them.

....Are there other Gabel's products that I should check out?

If you like traditional style barbershop aftershaves, they have a good variety. Check out a barber supply store for best prices, around $7-8 per 16 oz bottle. Amazon's prices are grossly inflated, so avoid buying there.

Original = similar to Skin Bracer with less menthol.
Sta-Cool = similar to Osage Rub with less menthol and some mint
Lilac = straight up old fashioned lilac, not like Pinaud at all
Drops of Lime = candy lime
Bay Rum = traditional bay rum, just alcohol, bay tree oil and color

I also just got their Gold 90 Menthol. It does not have the menthol kick that the Lime Menthol does but I really like the way it feels on my skin....so, I will be getting the Bay Rum also.

Top Bottom