What's new

Fume Shaving Soap

proxy.php

300 gr in plastic box. It contains allantoin.
it also smells nice and has a good leather.

I'd love to try it, any clue who sells it? Or what it would cost me to have you ship me a tub? :) Is it a soap or a cream? Says "soap cream" on the website.

+1 to all the above.

and as a side note, if I deciphered things correctly, that site has Astra SPs for less than $5/100. wow!

Bestshave has it. I knew I should have pulled the trigger on my last order

Thanks, good catch.

Also, Astra SPs on sale for $7.76/100. I need none, but now I have an excuse to order. Must resist. <sigh>

What's the consistency of the fume? Cream/lotion or more like an Italian soft-soap-cream?

300 grams (4 Arko sticks) for $4.61 is encroaching on a price level I really really really like.
But... as usually $3.90 to ship $4 product kills it.
I'm out.

Well, you're on your own then. I tried. :biggrin:

With about 10 sticks of Arko left, a new tub of Cella, a lightly used puck of MWF, lightly used Tabac, and some SIR Irisch Moos I need another soap like I need a hole in my head.

I could get rid of the Tabac and not notice... Hum...

I received mine yesterday. It's consistency is about the same as arko. It is a big tub. I gave it a really good whip up in an old spice shave mug. The resulting lather was amazing. Nice and cushiony and very very volume. The smell is hard to describe. It's definitely not as chemically smelling as arko. It's sort of a sweet fragrance that reminds me of a soap bar mum used to buy. I think it was called cleopatra or something. All in all it's a very good soap.

300gms for $4.50usd seems reasonable.

Fume is $1.15/75 grams (one Arko stick).
I think I paid $20 for 15 which is $1.33/75 grams.

I need to try this soap, it's eating at my very core.

Top Bottom