What's new

From Feather Razors company

In case anyone missed this on another thread, i mailed Feather directly because i'd read rumours about them closing etc on these forums. They mailed the below mail back to me yesterday.

Dear Mr. Bluebriz,

Thank you very much for your e-mail dated April 26, 2011.
We very much appreciate your concern, and we are sorry for the anxiety caused.
Regarding the rumor of your information, please be assured that there are absolutely nothing truth in it at all.
We will keep manufacturing and selling our products, and appreciate your loyal patronage for our products in the future, too.

Best regards,

Feather Safety Razor Co., Ltd.
Customer Service

Their plants were not in the seriously damaged regions of the islands. They have electricity and the infrastructure is sound. :001_smile

As long as they can get raw materials they'll keep cranking 'em out for the world. :thumbup1: I wish them well.

Yep! I just read a few things on here with people expressing some concern, so thought i'd drop them a line and they got back to me a couple of hours later!

I'm a newb who started on Feathers and is now trying out some Derbies... too early for me to decide on a favourite yet but i know lots like the Feather!

I prefer Feather over Derby but there are brands I value over either of them.

But Feather is a major player and will stay in the game as long as it's able to.

Top Bottom