What's new

Floid blue love

$13012892_10209239229997669_3382237636670730285_n.jpg
Finally busted out the Floid Blue today for the first time. I love it, what is the consensus on their other scents though? If their other splashes smell as good as this, I'm sold!

yes I like it a lot mate and you can get a spray for it so it lasts even longer and the amber is also nice but has a more cooling effect

I live in Mallorca, Spain
I regularly use Floid Vigaroso, it only costs €5,50/150ml at Mercadona supermarket, and €11,50/400ml at Eroski Supermarket, I like the cooling sensation from the menthol, and the scent which is intriguing and also subtle enough to be able to splash on liberally and enjoy the cooling sensation 2 or 3 times after shaving, and to freshen up during the day

I've used the Floid Suave, it's about €6,50/150ml in Eroski and Carrefour, it hasn't got so much of a cooling effect, and the scent strikes me more as a diluted as opposed to a subtle version of the Vigaroso

Unfortunately the Floid Blue isn't available in supermarkets over here, so I haven't tried it, but one day......

Floid Blue is fantastic. I used it myself this morning. I have a hard time deciding which I like more: The Blue or the Vigoroso. They're both excellent, but both smell completely different. The Vigoroso has more of a medicinal/candy smell, to my nose, but 'medicinal' really gives the wrong connotation. It smells wonderful.

Thanks for the input everyone. I had the option to get a atomizer but I ended up passing on it. Ice-Man that is a great collection, is that large bottle of Proraso available state side?

I've got all five Floids, and love them all. Blue is great, but it's my fourth choice, after Vigoroso, Suave and Black. I like strong scents, which is why I rank those three higher. Blue and The Genuine (or amber) are milder, to my nose.

I like Floid Blue and Floid Black. The other scents are a little too powdery for me, Amber isn't bad but I can't handle Suave or Vigarosso.

Ice Man we have the same setup.

All my respect Sir.

Floid is a must.
The old italian made formula even better, according to my barber. And me.[/QUOTE

Why thank you Sir
I will admit I use these more in my rotation but it all depends on what I'm going to be doing for that day I was brought up with the saying a man should look good and smell good and then he feels good for what ever life throws at him

Where is everyone finding their Floid Blue now? My original bottle is running low and it seems to be sold out or discontinued in the sites I typically use.

How does the scent compare to Myrsol blue? I was thinking of getting a bottle while I still can but I wasn't a fan of Mysol at all.

Top Bottom