What's new

Fast growing facial hair

I'm 2 months into DE shaving.

I'm Asian with with thick but sparse hair on chin, upper lip and a fair bit on my neck. Shaving everyday after a DFS/BBS shave is actually over doing it.

If I do it every two days, I have visible stubble on the second day.

I actually wish I had more facial hair which grew faster so that I can shave everyday. Is that weird?

You can always lather up anyway. I face-lather every evening, usually without shaving. It's a great way to try more products and break in new brushes.

Unfortunately my skin and my beard are a little out of sync. I believe my skin would prefer it if I shaved every 30 hours, while my beard needs a shave every 20 hours. But 24 hours is a reasonable middle ground.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
You could always shave doing 1 pass and see how you go...

Well as someone who could probably shave twice a day, its a gift and a curse sometimes.

+1. I usually shave in the early afternoon and by night my beard has appeared. In the a.m. it looks like I haven't shaved in days.

And, welcome to B&B.

I'm 2 months into DE shaving.

I'm Asian with with thick but sparse hair on chin, upper lip and a fair bit on my neck. Shaving everyday after a DFS/BBS shave is actually over doing it.

If I do it every two days, I have visible stubble on the second day.

I actually wish I had more facial hair which grew faster so that I can shave everyday. Is that weird?

Consider yourself lucky. My 5 O'clock shadow shows by noon. Sometimes I need to shave twice a day. :w00t:

Top Bottom