What's new

EVERYBODY PLEASE VOTE: About.com Readers Choice

Who are these people actually voting for the fusion? There is a significant number.

Most folks shave with cartridge razors, and a lot of those that do, use a Fusion. People other than members of B&B that are taking this poll probably see the inclusion of the Merkur HD as a funny joke.

Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

The Merk is kicking some booty.

Gillette Fusion ProGlide
(69)22%

Gillette Mach 3
(21)6%

Merkur Heavy Duty Classic Safety Razor
(215)68%

Schick Hydro 5
(8)2%

Total Votes: 313

It let me vote again today, and added it to the results. The Nivea ASB jumped from 33 to 34 when I voted for it.

Voted for the Merkur again too.

All you have to do is clear its cookie and you can vote all day.
(Not that I'm advocating that! :innocent: )

Last edited:
Certainly there are enough people here to stuff the ballot box for the Merkur to put it way over the top.
Currently, the Merkur is in a landslide lead with 250 votes out of 348, including mine.

Behold, the Power of B&B!

As of right now the HD is doing very well!

Best Razor
Gillette Fusion ProGlide
(69) 18%
Gillette Mach 3
(21) 5%
Merkur Heavy Duty Classic Safety Razor
(277) 73%
Schick Hydro 5
(8) 2%
Total Votes: 375

Most folks shave with cartridge razors, and a lot of those that do, use a Fusion. People other than members of B&B that are taking this poll probably see the inclusion of the Merkur HD as a funny joke.

I voted for the Merkur. The funny thing is I've used the Merkur, but never the Fusion. I'm odd...

the merkur is in second place to the fusion and it's marketing machine.

Aos leads in all it's categories.

just voted, the merkur is 230 votes ahead of the fusion which is 2nd. I don't own the merkur but voted for it, as it's our only de choice.

Top Bottom