What's new

ETHOS Grooming Essentials

Shave stick lovers, this one is your ticket.

94239519-AA3F-469D-A9C2-C2234151123F.jpeg

Gentleman Ethos Eclipse is leaning towards a blood orange/vanilla scent (probably with some woody tones as he doesn’t want it sweet).

Finally I’ll be receiving my Tortola and Beauté Suavage. Frank swears the Champaca and Immortal stand out and I don’t know what either smells like so I’ll report back once I get it.

Just ordered the unscented Skin Food Splash. I wanted something more soothing/healing than just witch hazel and other standard ingredients, but without a heavy feel. This aftershave reads like the best choice among many options.

Just ordered the unscented Skin Food Splash. I wanted something more soothing/healing than just witch hazel and other standard ingredients, but without a heavy feel. This aftershave reads like the best choice among many options.
Nice choice, I'm a fan of the unscented SFS.

When you first splash it on you get a noticeable hit of iso-alcohol scent but it dissipates quickly. It's not like you're walking around smelling like a hospital.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I don’t know if most of you heard, Frank’s home was very badly damaged in a fire last night.

He will need a lot of personal time and support to get through this.

Order fulfillment will be slow as will responses to inquiries.

He needs to get his feet under him first.
Wow! I have been out of the loop.

I just stumbled on this thread. I am new to B&B, but I have not seen a lot of information about Ethos. The products sound amazing. I am a big believer in using the highest quality of aftershave, whether it be a splash, balm or serum. I will definitely do some more research on Ethos. It sounds like a must try product.

On that note, has anybody tried Frank’s serums?

I just stumbled on this thread. I am new to B&B, but I have not seen a lot of information about Ethos. The products sound amazing. I am a big believer in using the highest quality of aftershave, whether it be a splash, balm or serum. I will definitely do some more research on Ethos. It sounds like a must try product.

On that note, has anybody tried Frank’s serums?
Best serum I have ever used. I use it daily as does my wife.

I have a custom one being made this week with very little scent.

Here is a pic of one I used last weekend while traveling.

IMG_5395.jpeg

Top Bottom