What's new

Error message?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been frequently getting this message over the last 2-3 days:

Oops! We ran into some problems.

If I wait a while then reload the page it works.

Only website or service I am having any trouble with. Everything else is working fine.
When that happens to me I log out and then delete browser cookies, that always fixes it.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Yes it has been happening frequently lately...

proxy.php

I was hoping my contribution to this site, would prevent this sort of thing. But I remember after I first joined the site and became a contributor then, there were massive problems with this site at that time, that it was only usable like 25% of the time. Hopefully the admins will figure out what is going on with the site this time and fix it, so that we may enjoy B&B, without all this business messing with our vibe.​

When that happens to me I log out and then delete browser cookies, that always fixes it.
That did not work for me. I got the message consistently from Sunday to Monday. Message to the site seems to have taken care of it. Not sure if anything was done to fix my account or I just waited long enough and got lucky.

I understand b&b doesn't control ads, and such complaints will be closed...I still feel the need to share that the ad service is currently broken and making the site unusable as they don't load fully, you can't move or close them.
Before you say "well, you made a post", understand it took forever, and there was alot of guessing involved lol. Hope to see you in the future.
Screenshot_20240323_094909_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240323_094841_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240323_094841_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240323_094841_Chrome.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 1

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I understand b&b doesn't control ads, and such complaints will be closed...I still feel the need to share that the ad service is currently broken and making the site unusable as they don't load fully, you can't move or close them.
Before you say "well, you made a post", understand it took forever, and there was alot of guessing involved lol. Hope to see you in the future.View attachment 1816892View attachment 1816893

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom