No tattoo mistakes!
Coming soon. Stay tuned.

20240321_002907wsc.jpg

20240321_002912wsc.jpg
20240321_002932wsc.jpg

20240321_002957wsc.jpg

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Thanks all for the posts here. I need to find some way to make this space work for us. I think it might be best suited for contests and giveaways and posting individual brushes for sale. But that's not what we do. So please keep on eye on this forum, and I'll make another run at posting to it and, hopefully, encouraging more engagement. Being a maker, it's tricky to do that in the Brushes Forum.

Seeing how I already have one Paladin, I know first hand how great these brushes will be. The hard choice for me is Antique Ivory or Lemon Drop. If I didn't just pickup a jade brush, that would have been my choice and I'd be off and running.

Seeing how I already have one Paladin, I know first hand how great these brushes will be. The hard choice for me is Antique Ivory or Lemon Drop. If I didn't just pickup a jade brush, that would have been my choice and I'd be off and running.
I looked at the Jade, looks great. However, I went with antique ivory as I assumed the more uniform coloring/pattern of the material would play better with such an elaborate dragon engraving. YMMV

Top Bottom