What's new

ebay.com.au versus ebay.com

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Yes @Bobovata, I have bought stuff from one state in the USA and paid as little as $13 US for postage/shipping and other parts of the USA it has cost me up to $35 US for postage/shipping for almost the exact same item.

Legion

Staff member
And as I wrote somewhere else, eBay takes a cut of the sale price PLUS the shipping cost, so if the seller lets ebay choose the postage option it will always pick the expensive one. More profit for them.

And as I wrote somewhere else, eBay takes a cut of the sale price PLUS the shipping cost, so if the seller lets ebay choose the postage option it will always pick the expensive one. More profit for them.
eBay follows the Ferengi Rules of Acquisition. One of which states, "The best deal is the one which provides the most profit".

As PintoPlain suggested, Australia is part of Oceania and thus excluded. Sergej kindly removed Oceania from the exclusion list and now I can see all listed Rigarazors (currently 2, as 2 others sold last night). Thanks for the help!

I think ebay international postage sucks, and is less faster or should i say slower than normal UPS

but

the seller is covered, and sometimes not all, thats what they like, no hassles and internal no export paperwork/declaration.
and
"IF" they the seller lack in the estimation of size and weight? I've bought razors the size of a box of matches for 20aud postage, and also seen the same at 90aud postage and just laughed.

Top Bottom