What's new

Duke City Horsehide

I just picked up a Duke City horsehide strop. I couldn’t be more pleased with the quality and price point. Has anyone else had experience with their product?

I have a Duke City Buffalo, it punches above its weight. His leather is top notch, the cotton/nylon are OK'ish at best.
I avoid a who's better than who's because I love all my strops for different reasons. What I will say is that, while Duke City may not be my #1, it sits firmly in my top 3, and there is no better bang for your buck than Duke City. His Horse will be my next purchase. As for my #1, it's a English Bridle backed with Cannabis Stalk, and it rhymes with Monny Tiller.

I have a Buffalo and Kangaroo Strop from Duke City and the roo leather is my favourite daily strop. Even the Kanayama is left ignored...
I am interested to get his horsehide paddle strop specifically for my frequent work travel.
For now I am very happy and satisfied with the Kangaroo Strop....very good even for work travel...

I like the Duke City horsehide so much I just received a Buffalo strop from him. You can't beat the price/quality value of his work.

Good for you!
The Kangaroo strop is available again albeit in limited quantities. I quickly book 1 roo paddle strop...necessary for use during my frequent travels...razors too...😆🤭

Really enjoy using my horsehide strop from Duke City. The strop has allowed me to maintain the beautiful edge they had put on a Dubl Duck which was purchased from them too.
Also worth mentioning their customer service was way beyond my expectations. Beyond generous with the time and effort they put into answering all my mundane beginner questions and requests.

Top Bottom