What's new

Do I need any more razors?

I've been blessed to start my set shaving experience with some great razors! I don't know if I'll ever get another one. The two I have now just seem perfect! I do need to keep searching for the best soaps though.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 285
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 286
Can you tell us noobs the brand/models?

If I was to guess, I would say the first one kinda looks like an iKon Standard and the second one looks like a RazoRock slank stainless!

Am I close? LOL

No, you do not need any more razors. Should you get some more razors? Of course; you're here, aren't you?

Nice razors!

I'm the type who figures out what he wants then sticks with it. I look for quality, so don't mind paying for it. But once I've got my kit dialed-in I tend to not change much.

I have two razors and love them both. The ATT Kronos M1 is my every-day razor and the '55 Super Speed is pure nostalgia. With these two life is complete! :thumbup:

If you have to ask the question "Do I need any more razors?" the answer is yes. When a man has as many razors as he'll need, he'll know. At least that's what I tell my wife.

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
There's a difference... If you would of tried other razors and chose these two I would say there's no need, but if these are the only ones you've tried, then yes, give other razors a chance, there are so many other options out there.

I suppose it was a silly question. The first one is a Weber and the other is a stealth slant by RazoRock.... I would really like to get my hands on a Gilette Sim!

I once advised a member not to buy another razor, and it was suggested I might need to turn in my B&B member card.

So, by all means, get more razors!

Top Bottom