What's new

CZs anyone?

CZ 82 police issue.
There is a reblue with wood grips in her future, but this is how she looks today. Great shooting 9x18 I bought for the wife.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 367
I only have one CZ, a .375 H&H safari magnum. Very buttery sweet action, and a bit of a thrill to hit the go button with full power loads :)

My 452 is the most accurate 22LR I own. Love the gun.

Hoping to add a 550 here soon, if I can find a Mannlicher stocked version it would be awesome.

I bought this "used" 75B at my LGS for $325 and it even came with three magazines

This Stainless 75B I bought at the same LGS as a brand new gun a couple years ago

This is my dad's vintage CZ 27. Fantastic firearm. I'm hoping I can convince him to turn it over to me once the folks move out my way in the fall.

$10859475_10152868240709000_1260437232_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'm still kicking myself for not buying the cz75 police for my wife a few months back. Saw it in the gun shop, loved it, said I'll think about it. Went back in the next day and it as gone. Haven't seen one again yet

I'm still kicking myself for not buying the cz75 police for my wife a few months back. Saw it in the gun shop, loved it, said I'll think about it. Went back in the next day and it as gone. Haven't seen one again yet

CDI on Gunbroker has a few, but the are used. mechanically fine, just outside wear.

I bought a CZ 52 pistol, many yeast ago. Well built, and a hot little round. But a little bulky. It's fun to shoot. I was smart enough to buy a case of ammo for it, when I bought the gun. The ammo was very cheap, at the time. 7.62x.25, if I remember correctly. I haven't dug it out in a while.

My m/602 in .375 H&H Mag is my favourite bolt action rifle, it gives high accuracy with almost all ammo types/brands I've used.

Had a CZ 75B in olive green, great pistol. Was wanting a rimfire but couldn't justify the cost to the better half. Ended up with a Zastava which is a tack driver.

Top Bottom