What's new

CPAP Users Club - Discussion of life with CPAP, equipment reviews, tips.

Never thought I'd find a CPAP group on B&B 😄. I've been on CPAP since 2020. Best thing that could of happened for my sleep. I had my sleep study at the height of COVID. Crazy times back then.

I have the Resmed airsense 10, full face mask. I was initially diagnosed with 50+ sleap apnea events during the sleep study. I was told that was very high at the time.

I have been following @cpapreviews on YouTube for the last couple of years. He gives great advice for advanced settings and tweaks.

Never thought I'd find a CPAP group on B&B 😄. I've been on CPAP since 2020. Best thing that could of happened for my sleep. I had my sleep study at the height of COVID. Crazy times back then.

I have the Resmed airsense 10, full face mask. I was initially diagnosed with 50+ sleap apnea events during the sleep study. I was told that was very high at the time.

I have been following @cpapreviews on YouTube for the last couple of years. He gives great advice for advanced settings and tweaks.
I haven't checked out reviews. That sounds interesting

Glad I stopped in to check out this thread. Began using a CPAP (Resmed Airsense 11, along with the Avora full face mask) in mid January of 24.

My apnea was diagnosed on the low side and my neurologist was actually surprised that I was going to do something about it. My response to the Doc, "If I don't do anything, I may as well not even go home." He understood at that point.

One item I did get was the Contour pillow, which is designed for CPAP users. The pillow is on the firmer side and will take some time to which to get accustomed, but it helps tremendously!

Glad I stopped in to check out this thread. Began using a CPAP (Resmed Airsense 11, along with the Avora full face mask) in mid January of 24.

My apnea was diagnosed on the low side and my neurologist was actually surprised that I was going to do something about it. My response to the Doc, "If I don't do anything, I may as well not even go home." He understood at that point.

One item I did get was the Contour pillow, which is designed for CPAP users. The pillow is on the firmer side and will take some time to which to get accustomed, but it helps tremendously!
I've spent a lot on pillows over the years and the one I have found works best for me is M Pillow. I can shape it into my neck and put all the stuffing into one end (for Python fans, just like Cardinal Fang) so it stays really firm.

Top Bottom