What's new

Coticule love... show off your rock

Really nice stones you have Gentelmen:thumbup1:

I had a good few cotis over the years. I have ended up with just a one. Old, trusty friend- Les Latneuse.

$100B6930.jpg

Very fast on slurry and great finisher.

Maciek.

A man with one coticule will learn it extremely well and have a lifetime of beautiful shaves! I just can't help myself from buying more of the darn things!

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
Big thanks to Scott for putting me on to this one. It's a very nice, hard stone with wonderful feedback and nice lines and blushing

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 169
Big thanks to Scott for putting me on to this one. It's a very nice, hard stone with wonderful feedback and nice lines and blushing

Another stone!! You need an intervention. Tell you what I'll do,, purely out of the kindness in my heart. Send it to me, along with one of those Les Lat rectangles. You can rest easy knowing that they have a good home and it will start to wean you off of coti HAD. Ain't I a nice guy. :001_rolle

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
I almost bought that. Does it have a purple rouge du salm backing?
Looks like regular BBW to me. It has some purple bleeding in through the top that's pretty cool. Another mm down and the entire stone should have that tint to it. I've been messing with it the last hour. It's a dang good stone. Reminds me a lot of my barbers pet coticule.

Looks like regular BBW to me. It has some purple bleeding in through the top that's pretty cool. Another mm down and the entire stone should have that tint to it. I've been messing with it the last hour. It's a dang good stone. Reminds me a lot of my barbers pet coticule.
I was just curious as the slurry pic they had was very wine colored. Looks like a nice stone. I missed a couple cool cotis while on my thuri binge recently.

I am purchasing an awesome Lorraine rouge though if that counts as a coti. I should hopefully be paying for it tomorrow.

Im going a little crazy waiting for my new stone to arrive from Maurice. I have no idea what shape or vein it is. Apparently its fast, pics as soon as it arrives...

Ok gang help the new kid out, what did I buy this time? After lapping the conti side is smooth but looks like tree bark, and is darker than my other conti under a loop, and the secondary side bled grape juice slurry. Opinions?

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 119
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Thanks Brian,I wasn't sure how the blue throughout the coticule would affect the honing,but it has speed and the shaves are smooth as ever.

Top Bottom