What's new

Cooncatbob razor with o-rings

Ok, I've searched and searched for a razor with better grip. I have long fingers and can't keep any of my three DE's from slipping in my fingers. How much thicker is one of these than a Tech handle? I'm on the verge of buying one of those ugly blue/red handled Merkurs. Bob's handles are definitely very handsome. I like this one and the bull mastiff.

Ok, I've searched and searched for a razor with better grip. I have long fingers and can't keep any of my three DE's from slipping in my fingers. How much thicker is one of these than a Tech handle? I'm on the verge of buying one of those ugly blue/red handled Merkurs. Bob's handles are definitely very handsome. I like this one and the bull mastiff.

A ball end Tech handle is .362 (just under 3/8ths) and a Fat Tech is .450.
I can make the Improved handle any length you want with in reason, I can also make it from 1/2 brass instead of 7/16.
I will soon have a new batch of Black anodized aluminum Ultra Lite handle available in 4 configurations.
BMs, BM Stubbies, BM XLs and 3 1/4 Improveds.

I was going to suggest that you PM Bob....

A ball end Tech handle is .362 (just under 3/8ths) and a Fat Tech is .450.
I can make the Improved handle any length you want with in reason, I can also make it from 1/2 brass instead of 7/16.
I will soon have a new batch of Black anodized aluminum Ultra Lite handle available in 4 configurations.
BMs, BM Stubbies, BM XLs and 3 1/4 Improveds.

...but he beat me to it!

Top Bottom