What's new

Classic 1 best badger 39% off

I ordered a Classic 1 in best badger… but Amazon sent me a Classic 1 in synthetic bristle. I sent it back this morning, and the replacement is coming on Sunday.

I am hoping that they send me the correct brush. We shall see.

Attachments

• 1E1CBA67-647B-46AF-97BD-DC1ACD7FCC4C.jpeg
    1E1CBA67-647B-46AF-97BD-DC1ACD7FCC4C.jpeg
    756.2 KB · Views: 6
I ordered a Classic 1 in best badger… but Amazon sent me a Classic 1 in synthetic bristle. I sent it back this morning, and the replacement is coming on Sunday.

I am hoping that they send me the correct brush. We shall see.
Just checked mine and it's also a synth. It's going back. How did you order another one at the price in this thread? You mentioned the price was back to $112

Just checked mine and it's also a synth. It's going back. How did you order another one at the price in this thread? You mentioned the price was back to $112
I did not order a new one, per se. I requested a replacement… so they pretty much instantly had another one in the Track & Manage Your Orders section with a Sunday arrival… which has been moved up to tomorrow by 10pm…

If they don’t send the right one again, I will send it back again for replacement until they send me the correct brush. I am definitely curious about what will happen tomorrow. I think I will dial my inner Karen up to 11, if it gets me a Classic 1 in best for $67… I have left zero reviews on Amazon in my entire life, but I think that I can leave the kind of review that will make someone to want it to go away.

I could probably just ask for a refund if they send the wrong one… but I am going to push this… you might as well expend the most effort on the most pointless things, right? Everyone needs an eleventh shaving brush? Right

Last edited:
I did not order a new one, per se. I requested a replacement… so they pretty much instantly had another one in the Track & Manage Your Orders section with a Sunday arrival… which has been moved up to tomorrow by 10pm…

If they don’t send the right one again, I will send it back again for replacement until they send me the correct brush. I am definitely curious about what will happen tomorrow. I think I will dial my inner Karen up to 11, if it gets me a Classic 1 in best for $67… I have left zero reviews on Amazon in my entire life, but I think that I can leave the kind of review that will make someone to want it to go away.
Did you do the request for replacement through chat or did you call customer service? I've had a terrible time with AMZ cs recently with my Apple Watch.

Edit: I just did the same thing. Requested replacement. Hope I don't just get another synth

Did you do the request for replacement through chat or did you call customer service? I've had a terrible time with AMZ cs recently with my Apple Watch.
I want to say that it was an option in the returns and replacement section…

I also got a code to return the wrong one… by June 6th or be charged for the second one… but I returned it the day after it arrived.

It will give you a few options of local stores that you can return it at… and you choose one… and they send you an email with one of those boxes for scanners… and you take it to the Amazon desk at the store and show them the email and they scan the box and give them the item. They give you a receipt…

You now have a proof of concept of what you will have to do this a second time… some people would not be able to justify driving to the store MORE than two times…

I am really hoping that they send me the correct one tomorrow…

Last edited:
Top Bottom