What's new

Cheap shave month October

So in November of last year I bought about 80 dollars worth of stuff. Soaps (Cella), creams (couple proraso's), a new brush(Omega), 100 astra blades, alum bar and a NEW gillette razor. Through the course of the year I have usually incorporated a Williams day once a week, an electric shave once or twice a month and usually once a week shave free. Haven't done the single pass or the disposable shaves. This supply has lasted me the entire year. I could easily go many more months on my current supply, but it is defenently time to try some new soaps. I really haven't intented to do a "year restraint." It just happened that way. From time to time I have wanted to make an order, but just never got around to it, but ready to make an order here really soon. Like I said want to try new soaps and maybe get another brush. I like the Gillette NEW razor so much I have no desire to try to find a better one as it works so well for me. I think doing a Williams shave from time to time defenently makes my good stuff last a bit longer though.

I have no intention on doing another cheap shave month as the reason last year was my supply was very low and that was a fun way to make it last another month until I made a good order. My supply is still healthy and will resupply well before it runs low again.

Thats what I call cost effective.... nothing wrong with that. Actually congrats on that and for not falling down the rabbit hole. What's on your wish list?? We want to hear plans and see pretty pictures:laugh: Just kidding... but do share!!

Oh, more Paraso, two or three hard soaps to try out. Don't have a clue of which ones yet... and 100 more Astro razor blades. That's about it.

Well you definitely picked great "cheap" products. I have a New LC and other more expensive razors. My New LC is my favorite. Every time I use it, I wonder why I bother with my other razors. Believe me, you are not missing anything by sticking with the New.

Top Bottom