What's new

Cell phone shots

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Last weekend of winter here.

$20160828_113429.jpg

The bigger the better. Watch out for the leg trip when he's passing.

$20160828_115508.jpg

Big stick.....what ducks?

$20160828_120138.jpg

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Great shots Chris. I miss my dog Sammy terribly. He liked big sticks and water too. Your shots make me smile. Happy spring and summer.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Chris does New Zealand not use the equinox's to mark the changes of season? My browser home page tells me 24 days, 22 hours, 56 minutes & 31 seconds of summer left.

dave

No we run with the start of the month not the equinox. Spring: September - November, Summer: December - February etc
Our weather has already moved to spring like weather. It's winter here and this morning at 5:30am we are 11'C / 51'F. Day time temps are currently mid to high teens 'C
I believe it is the meteorologist who decided on the start of the month per season, as it is constant and our weather has already changed by the time of the equinox's. Of coarse there are a few people who prefer to view it as the equinox's which is 23rd September this year.

Chris does New Zealand not use the equinox's to mark the changes of season? My browser home page tells me 24 days, 22 hours, 56 minutes & 31 seconds of summer left.

dave
The equinox denotes the longest day and the shortest day of the year, but for seasons, the weather denotes that. Here in PA, winter is in November until March. Similar to your winter in Canada being.... August 20th through August 15th :laugh:

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
I was not going to run the hounds today but as the little woman asked me to drop something off for her I did while out.
They don't seem to mind the cold crap weather.

$20160910_133756.jpg

The water is cold and a bit rough but that stick must be returned.

$20160910_133225.jpg

Top Bottom