What's new

Bye Bye Ads Bronze

Finally took the leap and joined the membership. This is so much better without the ads. I highly recommend it if you haven’t already.

I know they mention the perks in the description but I want to hear from other bronze or other any other class members of the benefits to navigate through.

Thanks gents

Just went "Copper".

I ain't going to lie. The Swarmify ads that consist of a polygon shape, a rectangle, and a circle, were my Wounded Knee. I will fight no more foreve...well, not until next March 21st.
IkQGMr-ezgif.com-added-text.gif

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Finally took the leap and joined the membership. This is so much better without the ads. I highly recommend it if you haven’t already.

I know they mention the perks in the description but I want to hear from other bronze or other any other class members of the benefits to navigate through.

Thanks gents

I made the plunge as well today. Been here over a decade. First time contributor. Tired of the ads and want to help keep the lights on around here.

Just went "Copper".

I ain't going to lie. The Swarmify ads that consist of a polygon shape, a rectangle, and a circle, were my Wounded Knee. I will fight no more foreve...well, not until next March 21st.
View attachment 1816168
Be sure to check out the Contributor only forum

And the Contributor only BST

As a Contributor you also have access to the Brown Leaf Stock Exchange where folks trade and PIF tobacco products such as cigars and pipe tobacco.

Top Bottom