What's new

Business Trip to Europe

Wow.. I've never thought of that.. I'm a firm 'put it in the hotel laundry' kind of guy. But I consciously don't launder 'risk clothes' that could shrink or similar. (I'm still bitter about an XL sized Fred Perry coming back medium sized and it was years ago).

One piece of advice.. if you are using the tube in London, I've found my collars can get really grubby, must be from rubbing on my neck, so look out for that when you are scrubbing in the sink.

I use a hard laundry soap block and small nail brush to scrub my shirt collars in the summer. Maybe I'll cut off a small block of that and take it with me.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 17
Mike, you know the steamy bathroom trick for getting travel creases out of suits and shirts? Get the shower running super hot, plug in the bath, and hang clothes up in the bathroom.

Sometimes the extractor fan is ran from the light switch, so you may need to turn it off.

And don't hang directly over the bath, just in case something drops into it. (happened to me with suit pants, but only the once).

Be very very careful if you do this. Bad things can happen.

This isn't my suit (I would never steam my suit without a press), but a tailor who demonstrates what can happen.

$3039773700_0303f0058a_o.jpg

$3039773654_e29f2860c7_o.jpg

Top Bottom