What's new

Brotherhood of the Boar

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
C345F6EF-01FE-491A-B890-B8C1F7713CEE.jpeg

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
DE SOTD, Saturday, Marsh 23rd.

Razor : Yaqi Mellon head SSP with a Chippendale 316 SSP handle- Mfg 2023>, mid range. Excellent machining and finish QC that is very difficult to Mfg. I really enjoy the audio feedback from this razor(sizzling sound) of whiskers being chopped clean off. Had a close comfortable shave this morning.
Blade : Gillette 7oClock super stainless(4) sharp and smoooth with great longevity.
Soap : Yaqi Musketeer Rapier, nice addictive scent(similar to Aramis classic) is my understanding + excellent lather qualities. Master soap creations of S.A was selected to create Yaqi soap and fragrance line of products are some of the best IMO.
Brush : Yaqi "Robin" 24mm boar bristle hair shave brush. Excellent lather generator, soft split end bristle hair tips, nice splay scrubber + great lather painter. Good all around shave brush for my needs.
Pre shave : (Dedicated Cashmere synthetic)Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser with a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
Prep : Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
Post shave : Yaqi Musketeer Rapier + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
Results : Dial 10.jpg or CCS,DFS,BBs + no irritation + no weepers=:a17: Had a close comfortable shave this morning with Yaqi Mellon head 316 SSP razor + a Gillette 7oClock SS blade.
SOTD + BOTD March 23 2024.jpg

Have some great shaves!

Top Bottom