What's new

Boelis Panama 1924

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I used this soap this evening and got a effortless smooth clean BAD shave. I had a little from a sample left in a small jar used for storing food. That little mad voluminous lather. I didn't get any irritation. I used a Gillette Rubie in my RazoRock DE-1, followed up with a home made toner and put a good amount of Baxter Of California aftershave balm on. That shave was so good that it makes me want to go to sleep and dream about it.

Boellis Panama 1924 is my favorite soap. The performance is outstanding. Scent is fantastic if you like classic almond and cherry. It sounds expensive but when you break it down it's not bad. I get the 250gm block for $45 put it all in a glass pyrex tub with lid. That breaks down to $18 per 100gm. Now with the Comfrete it is pricey but the bowl is totally worth the extra money if you like ceramics. I have both. Can't be without it.

The Panama 1924 scent (from the EDT) is in my top 3 favorites, I also love the aftershave splash. The soap is high quality stuff and worthy of praise.

I used this soap this evening and got a effortless smooth clean BAD shave. I had a little from a sample left in a small jar used for storing food. That little mad voluminous lather. I didn't get any irritation. I used a Gillette Rubie in my RazoRock DE-1, followed up with a home made toner and put a good amount of Baxter Of California aftershave balm on. That shave was so good that it makes me want to go to sleep and dream about it.

Right on, Doc!

What took you so long to discover Boellis?!

boellis panama kai dovo december 3 2014.jpg

this is my favorite in my shave roster. I just wish I had not tried so many types of soaps and scents when I first started. The panama is starting to lose some scent and I am no way near finishing it (but then I probabbly have 30 or so soaps that I binged on when I first started last year that I'm trying to get through them all in a rotation)

Top Bottom