What's new

Blade for Rockwell 6S?

I realize it’s highly subjective, but which blade do you believe pairs well with the 6S? Note that I have thin (“sensitive”?) skin and tend to get weepers.

I’ve tried the Feather only once so far in it and it didn’t impress me (setting #4) as it felt like it was going to cut me in some areas when going ATG.

Most the blades I tried worked well. My overall favorites are Nacet and Perma-Sharp. As a side note, since P&G/Gillette have stopped production of their Russian plants (Astra, Nacet, Perma-Sharp and others), I recently picked up about a 5-6 year supply for Perma-Sharps for my 6S. So I made my choice and am now committed to PS for my 6S 😃

I popped in a new Astra SP this evening and decided to try out my #6 plate when I previously had only used 3 & 4 with smooth (but not close) results.

While I do like Astra SP, don’t do what I did with such an aggressive combo which is to try to shave that one annoying hair on your ear. I haven’t bled like that from a nick since I was a teen. That wasn’t smart.

Top Bottom