What's new

Best Lavender Shaving Cream out there today ?

I liked the first Nanny's Silly Soap Signature French Lavender
Maybe the batch were overdosed, but was the best one for me. The last I bought, the special edition from the same artisan, meh! She also has a new Traditional version, which is tallowed. You can ask her directly, which is an advantage. MNS Hungarian Lavender didn't excited me. To earthy, like vetiver, you know.
If you love creams, Castle&Forbes doesn't disappoint you, but the opposite.

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
For a pure lavender, Castle Forbes. T&H is also nice both in the lavender and ultimate comfort (very light).

Cheers, Steve

I'm gonna be that guy, and put a vote for Derby Lavender. It's inexpensive, smells great, and whips up a good lather.

I suggest herbal of bulgaria-lavender shave cream.Not too strong,not too mild scented.It is the original bulgaria-lavender.
Another suggestion is dr Selby.
I haven't tried ach brito lavanda but some say it is good.

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
I really like castle Forbes lavender. The scent and performance is top notch.

Take your favorite cream or soap and add 1 drop of a high quality lavender essential oil on your brush ...
It is also nice to try this with scented soaps...(or of course unscented)
...that is what I am doing for years...and I like ...

Tam

Lavanda. Great Stuff.

I am kind of a lavender junky so i would say you have 2 types of lavznder scent. The french lavender and british.

When it comes to performance castle forbe is the best with a syrong british mavender fragence. TH ultimate comfort comes second with a light fragance.

Lavanda (portuguese cream) is my favourite french lavender scent. It s cost about 4€ in portugual and perform s very well.

I tried nanny's the while the scent was great the performance for me was not there.

Sent from Mars

Castle Forbes - best pure lavender smell and terrific performance. I also love Speick. It is not pure lavender, but it does have that lavender note to it. Another great performer.

I know this was not the OP's question, but on the soap side, C&S Oxford and Cambridge is an amazing lavender - mix of French and English.

I have been very pleased with Truefitt and Hill Lavender. If you don't want to spend very much Kiss my face is good stuff. I know that I am probably in the minority here but I was under impressed with Castle Forbes performance. I can't speak for its scent, cause I tried the lime cream.

Top Bottom