What's new

Barrister and Mann has discontinued the following scents...

customer service - at the highest level - despite Sunday - night in the USA - there is an answer... everything OK... minor problems with the website... huge feeling of relief :)

"Pawel, The issue has been fixed. Thank you so much for letting us know. You can let Badger and Blade know that information as well. Enjoy the rest of your day."

Last edited:
BTW .. quite good info from Barrister and Mann

could help some of us next time they announce "discontinuation" - faster way to buy "last" products :) for people outside USA. :)

and in the same email quoted at link above .. refering to this thread "dicontinued products" :)

One Final Note from Will

I went to see Dune Pt. II with my girlfriend this weekend and was utterly enthralled. What an astonishing work of film, truly demonstrative of the maxim "less is more." In streamlining and simplifying the sprawling Dune universe, Denis Villeneuve has made it accessible for a whole new generation. In celebration of such a monumental achievement, we've decided to offer one final bottling of Mélange EdT, available for a limited time so that those of you who want to see it in theaters can get your spice on. Available while supplies last.

Last edited:
Lime shaving soap is now being offered, but only in a sample size at this point. Does anyone happen to know if a matching splash will be forthcoming?

Lime shaving soap is now being offered, but only in a sample size at this point. Does anyone happen to know if a matching splash will be forthcoming?
From their newsletter send by email.. (and partially quoted in my posts :).. I really wouldn't like to post "whole newsletter" (and be treated as spammer :) ) ... but could do it if you wish :)

Plus, We Have New Samples!

That's right! If you haven't heard, we've added a new fragrance, Lime, to our upcoming shaving soap lineup, and samples are available now for both Passiflora and Lime shaving soaps! Check out the overview below and grab yours before the full-size release next Tuesday, March 19th.

"last time" it took them a week (so, as you can see, it's predictable :) somehow
:)
1710337336128.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom