What's new

Badger & Blade Bingo Survivors Club

Oh, I am totally in for this. Survivor of the Cream and Soap edition and of course...survivor of the infamous SOTD/Clubs and Brotherhoods edition. WooHoo!

The game that never stays dead!
$3688709989_f99157703b_z-1.jpg

I'm an obsessed stalking (and tired) survivor of the Shaving Soap Edition as well as the SOTD/Clubs and Brotherhoods Edition of B&B Bingo!

When's the next game start? What Edition is it? Who's the Steward Bingo Caller?

I want card #46.

"BINGO!"

I'm an obsessed stalking (and tired) survivor of the Shaving Soap Edition as well as the SOTD/Clubs and Brotherhoods Edition of B&B Bingo!

When's the next game start? What Edition is it? Who's the Steward Bingo Caller?

I want card #46.

"BINGO!"

AHH, our newest Victim....errrr I mean Club Member. As to the next one, it will be announced soon be patient Bingohopper

So....

Bocephus has eaten your membership application and will be delivering your membership via Doggienet along with your magic Bingo Ball. Post 3bSC proudly in your signature.

View attachment 587018View attachment 587019

To all Current members, The Welcome party will be out on the Veranda near the pool Friday night at 11:00pm with free Tacos, Tamales, and Margaritas, The live band to start at Midnight

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Shouldn't the live band for this forum be clean shaven?

I'm sure they were clean shaven by the end of the party. A straight shave, I would imagine, with lots of stropping!:w00t:

I'm sorry wasn't able to attend. I had a previous engagement.

It OK Rob, we had a taco shortage which resulted in a riot, until Steven starting taking orders for Taco Bell:lol:

Top Bottom