What's new

AZ Shavers Meet Up @ Razor Emporium (25 Feb 23)

A friend sent this to me via a FB msg. I checked their website & thought I'd post it here. Any B&B'rs in AZ going to try to get to this?

1674072817817.png

I didn’t know Razor Emporium was located in Phoenix. I’ll definitely visit their store and attend this meet up. Thanks!

This was a pretty good time. Tour or the RE back shop was cool. Vendors/ general shaving talk with them & other folks was nice as well. Tried to keep myself from getting "acquisition syndrome", but still came home w/ "stuff" - the normal "swag bag" samples you get at these things plus some soap, AS, & a towel from the South Florida Wet Shavers (I had to support my FL Home Boys!) Try to avoid it as I might, I still buy soaps, AS, Balms, etc. at a rate that outpaces my usage ==> eventually, I'm afraid I'm gonna eventually make to the status of "3017'r".

Also gave RE one of my great grandfather's SRs for a hone & polish; will post some before & after pics when I get it back) Think I ran into at least one other B&B'r there ("gwsmallwood" maybe?) Stuff I brought back...

Attachments

• 20230225_144903.jpg
    20230225_144903.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 12
  • 20230225_145414.jpg
    20230225_145414.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
This was a pretty good time. Tour or the RE back shop was cool. Vendors/ general shaving talk with them & other folks was nice as well. Tried to keep myself from getting "acquisition syndrome", but still came home w/ "stuff" - the normal "swag bag" samples you get at these things plus some soap, AS, & a towel from the South Florida Wet Shavers (I had to support my FL Home Boys!) Try to avoid it as I might, I still buy soaps, AS, Balms, etc. at a rate that outpaces my usage ==> eventually, I'm afraid I'm gonna eventually make to the status of "3017'r".

Also gave RE one of my great grandfather's SRs for a hone & polish; will post some before & after pics when I get it back) Think I ran into at least one other B&B'r there ("gwsmallwood" maybe?) Stuff I brought back...
My wife and I were there and I was fortunate to win a RE Barbershop soap and aftershave giveaway. Nice to meet the vendors and other shave nuts!

StewB - Did you just type "shave nuts"? (Got quite a chuckle out of that!)

Unfortunately, I won no prizes. I was hoping to possibly get the "free service" as I would have used it to get my great grand-dad's other SR hone & polished. Alas, it'll have to wait a few months.

Congrats on your raffle win, though!

StewB - Did you just type "shave nuts"? (Got quite a chuckle out of that!)
🫢
Unfortunately, I won no prizes. I was hoping to possibly get the "free service" as I would have used it to get my great grand-dad's other SR hone & polished. Alas, it'll have to wait a few months.

Congrats on your raffle win, though!
Thank you sir. I find the RE shave soaps perform quite well for me. The other giveaways were quite nice as well!

I am glad you guys had a good time. If things had been different for me I would of gone but too many other obligations. I was unsure of going, then was thinking I should be able to do but things came up that prevented me. It happens.

🫢

Thank you sir. I find the RE shave soaps perform quite well for me. The other giveaways were quite nice as well!

Yes, I find that the RE shave soaps do work well for me, I enjoy the RE preshave as well.

Top Bottom