What's new

Avon!

I thought you might enjoy the collection passed down to me, others not pictured without boxes are: the rook, spicy, wild country, touring, and excalaber
$0401161552.jpg$0401161552a.jpg$0401161552b.jpg$0401161552d.jpg$0401161553.jpg

Nice! Are they full? I'm not sure I would be into Avon's scents but I'm not sure I wouldn't either. But if I had those I'm pretty sure that wouldn't matter as I would probably just keep them full.

Yes they are all more than half full to almost completely full with the original scents. used to love the rhino as kids

Awesome! I just acquired a couple of weeks ago the bulldog wearing the deerstalker hat/pipe. It was about half full and the contents smelled something awful. I think it was supposed to be wild country, but it wasn't wild country!

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Loving Wild Country! Read the Basenotes on this classic, which dates to 1967.

Easy to get off the bay. You don't need the Avon lady.

AA

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes I end up with one of the catalogs dropped off in my office and have thought about tracking down whoever drops them off and trying the Wild Country cologne. Is that a worth while endevour or a money waster?

Sometimes I end up with one of the catalogs dropped off in my office and have thought about tracking down whoever drops them off and trying the Wild Country cologne. Is that a worth while endevour or a money waster?
Dang, If you'd have written this 2 days ago, I would have sent you some. I have a bottle I rarely use.

Top Bottom