What's new

Aqua Velva before bed?

I was wondering if anybody else does this. I sometimes put on Aqua Velva before bed (I shave in the morning) just as cologne to smell while falling asleep, because it is just about the best smell in the world. I do it with Brut, too. Does anyone else do this? Not before going out, not just after a shave, but just to smell it on you because it's great? With any A/S for that matter. The Aqua Velva sometimes makes my white undershirts blue when I let it run down my neck :frown:

Well, I shave in the evenings most days, and I use Aqua Velva most days, so I end up doing this. I love Aqua Velva.

Yep.
I shave in the morning, usually, b4 bed.
I love the whole routine including splashing myself with quality AS and EdT's
It makes me feel pretty !!:blushing:

M

modern man

YEP!

It is even good for you the menthol vapors can open your sinuses.

Also put on some lavender stuffs, it will help you relax.

I too shave in the mornings.

I have been guilty of splashing on the old Velva :tongue_sm after washing my face before bed. Aqua Velva is the only thing I have ever done that with.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Sometimes I'll rub a bit of my GF's favourite ASB on my neck ... :001_wub:

I too shave in the mornings.

I have been guilty of splashing on the old Velva :tongue_sm after washing my face before bed. Aqua Velva is the only thing I have ever done that with.

I loved Aqua Velva before I ever knew other people knew of it. I just sniffed stuff in stores, and I came home one day and told my mom (I was 20), "I found something I like as much as Brut!" and she asked what, and I said, "It's called Aqua Velva," not expecting her to have known about it. I had no idea at the time that it's been around for a while. She likes the Aqua Velva Musk I bought, too. They're both so good. Not a huge fan of that other light blue one in the plastic bottle. My roommate got some of that for Christmas.

Top Bottom