What's new

AOS Clearance Items at TJ Max & Marshall’s

Bourbon is really nice

I’ve been using since past Father’s Day. May have to mosey on down and see selection for myself - I mean for my father’s birthday in Feb

I've been in a Burlington and two T.J. Maxx stores in the last three weeks and the selection of any wetshaving gear and consumables is disappointing.

Four or five years ago I landed a NIB Merkur 34C HD for $5. And I could routinely score Proraso creams and rare varieties of Cremo Creme.

Now? It's somewhere between slim pickings and bupkus. I've transitioned from bar soap and wash cloths in the shower to a loofah and 3-in-1 shower gels, and these stores at least carry a variety of those gels.

I usually buy these AOS items when I find them at Marshalls..I recently bought the Bourbon, and it's great..AOS shaving creams are really great for 8 bucks, I have even bought them for 3 and 4 bucks at times..OTOH, I don't know if I would pay full retail price ($35.00) for them. the amount of wet shaving gear found at these discount stores is decreasing by the day..years ago their was way more selection, and way better prices. this tells me wet shaving is becoming more popular.

I've been in a Burlington and two T.J. Maxx stores in the last three weeks and the selection of any wetshaving gear and consumables is disappointing.

Four or five years ago I landed a NIB Merkur 34C HD for $5. And I could routinely score Proraso creams and rare varieties of Cremo Creme.

Now? It's somewhere between slim pickings and bupkus. I've transitioned from bar soap and wash cloths in the shower to a loofah and 3-in-1 shower gels, and these stores at least carry a variety of those gels.
You found a Merkur razor?? Wow. My stores generally have CK One, and your random miscellany of generic scents. No shaving gear.

Top Bottom