What's new

Antiperspirant...

Fred D

Member of The Illiterati
Some members here actually use an Alum Block as deodorant, anti-perspirant. It apparently works well for them. I have not tried it so I cannot comment on this use of an Alum Block.
I use it on occasion, without any problems with irritation and it works well.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
Any suggestions for a scented antiperspirant that is in a size convenient for travel. I have found very few options for men that are not way too big for a travel kit. Example: Dove Men+Care (2.7oz) is 5.75" tall. Old Spice (2.6 oz) is 5.25" tall. Secret Clinical Strength Soft Solid for women is better at 4.1", but I have not been able to find men's products that size or smaller.
Look at Ban, they have a roll-on. I like uncented personally. Found Right Guard Sport has an uncscented have three cans on the way, but they are way to large for travel. The Ban is a nice size for travel and is a roll on.

Arm & Hammer Ultramax Powder Fresh is all I buy. Mild odor, and like a body powder. Zero irritation or itching. Everything else I've tried or sniffed reminds me of the chemical warfare effects lingering in a locker room. Disgusting.
I really like their UltraMax advanced scent control stick. It has no odor I can detect, and lasts a long time even if you sweat. I also try to keep my armpit hair to 1" or less, that helps as much as the antiperspirant, I think.

Top Bottom