What's new

Amazon introduces "Men's Grooming Store"

I shop for CD's mainly on Amazon or a last second 'gift wrapped' gift. However I did last week buy a Kent Horn Size 8 brush for lest than half price of any other on line vendors. It's in the post and should be here in the next week or two. Free postage and you wait a little longer.

I've not looked at this yet but are you sure it's not dynamically driven because it sounds like it and generally is. if it filters based on what sells and cartridge razors sell then it's good you saw those things at all. also if it's still new then maybe the popular items are intended to change to more reflect whatever the lost art of shaving is

I did a quick search and found this on page 1 of the "Manual Shaving" section:

http://www.amazon.com/Edwin-Jagger-...=sr_1_15?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1369248030&sr=1-15

Yes, amongst a raft of "Mach 3" stuff, but it did show up! My guess is that as traditional wet shaving gains popularity, you'll see more of those products show up on this list. :thumbup1:

Indeed. I can't quite figure out all the hubbub, bub.

First Base.

This is the correct response.

I made it to the third paragraph before I stopped and checked out the site. I had to click four times to get to it. It's what I expected. I'm not sure if you've ordered anything from Amazon, but I found several traditional shaving products listed on the first page. I'm sure it has something to do with my purchase/viewing history. Baxter of California was right there on the navigation page.

Anyway, I'm not too concerned about it. Amazon follows trends and sells products accordingly; they don't set trends. Besides, I'd rather purchase from a small vendor vs. a big box retailer.

I find the "Recommended for you..." feature much more useful.

+1. I'd rather support the small and specialized " family owned' type vendor any day over the giant stores such as Amazon,etc. Lets hear it for the small businesses !

Craig

+1. I'd rather support the small and specialized " family owned' type vendor any day over the giant stores such as Amazon,etc. Lets hear it for the small businesses !

Craig

However, when your adoring friends and family give you an Amazon giftcard... it's nice to know TOBS can be found there.

Top Bottom