What's new

Alpha Outlaw Evolution vs Aylsworth Apex

I agree that it's not difficult to align the blade. My issue is I shouldn't have to do it. I have other razors that line up the first time every time. I don't have the patience to deal with an inferior product. The Alpha was a good shaver, but I'm not willing to play the blade alignment game. I've gotten crodgety in my old age I guess.
Luckily the new Outlaw has none of the issues of the old one. It's what the first one should have been all along. It's excellent!

I agree that it's not difficult to align the blade. My issue is I shouldn't have to do it. I have other razors that line up the first time every time. I don't have the patience to deal with an inferior product. The Alpha was a good shaver, but I'm not willing to play the blade alignment game. I've gotten crodgety in my old age I guess.
Outlaw is a veery very good razor. Has a very unique audible feedback and ideal efficiency level. I dont mind aligning effort for a beast like this if aligning is possible easily :c18:

Outlaw is a veery very good razor. Has a very unique audible feedback and ideal efficiency level. I dont mind aligning effort for a beast like this if aligning is possible easily :c18:
I remember my Outlaw shaving pretty well…and it was loud. I really liked the handle. I have other razors that perform better and always align the blade so those are the ones I keep and use.

I remember my Outlaw shaving pretty well…and it was loud. I really liked the handle. I have other razors that perform better and always align the blade so those are the ones I keep and use.
I'm with you on avoiding razors that have alignment issues. That's one of the reasons I got rid of the original outlaw. And also a reason why my Fatip's stay mostly stored. Great shaving razors but they require some initiation work before a shave.
They only come out when I'm in the mood for them!

Top Bottom