What's new

Alpha Futura in Bronze - Available For Pre-Order NOW!!

Guys & Gals - the first batch of the Futura sold out in about 5 minutes. I am now making batch #2 and I am offering them for pre-order.

Alpha Futura Bronze: C954 Bronze. Efficient. Elegant
  • Blade gap is 0.80mm
  • Exposure is neutral to sligh positive depending on blades used
  • Weight 103g
  • Very smooth shaver
HI - I am called Futura. I am a new razor from Alpha Shavng Works. I am made of solid C954 bronze. I have a classic handle shaped like a grecian urn and with flutes like those on a classic building column.

You can pre-order by following this link or scanning the QR code below. Delivery will be in about 4-6 weeks.

Stripe Checkout - https://buy.stripe.com/7sIg2Jfcu7X9fnyaEH

qr_7sIg2Jfcu7X9fnyaEH.png

You will also get:-

Free upgrade to FEDEX shipping
Free Alpha Shaving Works 100% Towel

IMG_1153.jpeg
IMG_1158.jpeg
IMG_1161.jpeg
IMG_1157.jpeg

There are 3 left then that is it. I will re-launch with a different handle. Probably a different metal too.
I'm confused!
You said 3 left which I'm assuming have already sold but you have a live pre-order on your website
with a 4-6 week delivery timeframe.
And the picture on the website is of the original handle design and Bronze!
Your last post says different metal & handle on the next batch.
So what handle & metal comes with the pre-order right now? 🤔

I'm confused!
You said 3 left which I'm assuming have already sold but you have a live pre-order on your website
with a 4-6 week delivery timeframe.
And the picture on the website is of the original handle design and Bronze!
Your last post says different metal & handle on the next batch.
So what handle & metal comes with the pre-order right now? 🤔
No - what I said/meant was that I cut the production but that I will sell what was already in the works. There are still 2 left.

Futura will live on with a different handle I am yet to finalise - it will be a Torpedo style but it won't have those flutes. The next launch of Futura will be in a different metal - not decided what yet...

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom