What's new

Aftershaves with the fewest ingredients

What are some good, inexpensive aftershaves that have very few ingredients? I've tried Superior 70 which I believe has only two or three ingredients. Gillette Cool Wave has four ingredients. What are some others?

While I generally subscribe to the idea that products with fewer ingredients are better, I don't feel that way about aftershave. While I like the sting and fragrance of the Fine products, I prefer products with a few more ingredients that enhance skin care, such as Dr. Jon's or Chiseled Face.

While I generally subscribe to the idea that products with fewer ingredients are better, I don't feel that way about aftershave.
I agree. While I don't really want my aftershaves to be a chemical stew, I also want there to be some ingredients that help moisturize and heal my skin. If it's just Alcohol, water, and fragrance... I'm not really interested.

I think the Floid and Myrsol lines have some good skin enhancing ingredients beyond the alcohol, water and fragrance. Face feel with these (especially the Floid) is really good (at least for me).

Depends - what are you looking for in an aftershave? I like to find one that addresses and solves a specific skin, rather than pick one essentially at random.

Top Bottom