What's new

Acquisitions Monday September 11th - Sunday September 17th

One is for my bride and at 6.00 each How could I say NO? I would have to be crazy Right?:eek:

Hello All,

A very modest haul this week compared to some members!

Two Schick injectors. A gold, long-handled yellow model with a cleaning lever and pack of original Schick blades (price was $1.59 then).

full

And a gold Schick Eversharp HydroMagic 500 with cleaning lever in original case, with a gold 24 blade injector cartridge, booklet and $5.00 price tag. I was going to shave with this one, but I changed my mind. It just looks too good to use (for now).

full

Cheers,

Richard
Plano TX

Last edited by a moderator:
full

Simpsons Shaving brushes...... the bane of my existence :biggrin:

Lee..... you da man!

Picked up letterk's starter sampler...

and delivered today:
4.2 oz of Guerlain Vetiver (smelled lovely on my Lovie !!)
Big ol' jug of Tabac Original. On me as we speak. Smells great.

Thanks to all who contributed to my research on these 2 great smells.....you know who you are:thumbup:

The UPS man was punctual. Drugs:
- Penhaligon’s Opus 1870, Castile & LP9
- Scent library
- Two very small bottles of Elisabethan Rose and Ellenisia.
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

joel said:
full

Simpsons Shaving brushes...... the bane of my existence :biggrin:

Lee..... you da man!
Joel, check out my T3 pics from last week's Score and see how different the bristles are....

IMG_2658_1_1.JPG

Not much special, just 100-pack of Israeli Personna blades.

Still waiting for my $3.99 buy-it-now tech razor - maybe next week.

Peace,

Pierre

Scotto said:
Joel, check out my T3 pics from last week's Score and see how different the bristles are....

IMG_2658_1_1.JPG

Certainly different.... personally all of the "two color" simpsons I have had - have not held as much water, been as luxurious on the face, or performed as well as the "three band" ones. I dunno what the whole fuss over the "2 color" business is - but hey - to each their own!

The 3 band tends to be softer/more luxurious, and the 2 band tends to be stiffer/firmer.

Gotta say though... yours is quite the looker!

Coche_y_bondhu said:
Hello All,

A very modest haul this week compared to some members!

Two Schick injectors. A gold, long-handled yellow model with a cleaning lever and pack of original Schick blades (price was $1.59 then).

full

And a gold Schick Eversharp HydroMagic 500 with cleaning lever in original case, with a gold 24 blade injector cartridge, booklet and $5.00 price tag. I was going to shave with this one, but I changed my mind. It just looks too good to use (for now).

full

Cheers,

Richard
Plano TX

Richard....you were not kidding when you said you love your injectors were you...lol

joel said:
Certainly different.... personally all of the "two color" simpsons I have had - have not held as much water, been as luxurious on the face, or performed as well as the "three band" ones. I dunno what the whole fuss over the "2 color" business is - but hey - to each their own!

The 3 band tends to be softer/more luxurious, and the 2 band tends to be stiffer/firmer.

Gotta say though... yours is quite the looker!

Hmm.... Mine is just like Scotto's. Gotta say, I'm glad I got the two band. It holds more than enough water, and to my taste, stiffer = better.

Green Beaver Co. Green apple Toothpast
Bee and Flower Jasmine soap
Bee and Flower Sandalwood soap
KMF Cool Mint Shave Cream
Michael Jordan EDT
proxy.php

Top Bottom