What's new

Acquisitions Monday January 29 - Sunday February 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my B&B brush today :thumbup1:

full

full

!!!!!!!!!!

Badger and Blade Limited Edition 2006 Finest Silvertip in faux horn.

Yeah baby! :thumbup:

Marty

Currently soaking-will be shaving with it on Sunday-if my B&B Bay Rum with a Twist cream arrives tomorrow.

Marty

Last edited by a moderator:
Scene: The master bathroom.

Time: Early morning.

Setting: A man is at the sink, rinsing the excess soap lather off of his shaving brush after completing his morning shave. A woman (the man's wife) is in the adjoining bedroom, making the bed.

[Open Scene]

Husband: Hmmm, not a bad shave this morning. Well, better than yesterday. I've gotta stop trying to go for a fifth shave on those Israeli blades.

Wife: Oh hey, did you see the package that came yesterday?

Husband: Huh? What did you say? (Shuts off the water tap)

Wife: You got a package in the mail yesterday. Did you see it?

Husband: Ummm, no. Didn't I ask you last night if any mail came yesterday? You said that it was all junk mail.

Wife: Hee hee, oopsie! I guess I forgot!

[Close Scene]

Got the first part of a birthday gift to myself - a ceramic pot of Mitchell's Wool Fat Shaving Soap. :w00t:

I ordered it from the Carbolic Soap Company. No problems with shipping, whatsoever. However, the major selling point was that I was able to purchase it at a substantial price discount from most domestic retailers that I've seen.

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Here are 3 Razors I bought today at the Monthly Flea Mkt at Louisville Kentucky Fairgrounds. Gillette New, Gillette Fat Boy, and an interesting Segal DE which is TTO but the top swivels to expose the blade.

Then from the world's largest online auction site, A Wood & Glass Gillette Counter Top display case loaded with goodies. Fat Boy, Slim Adjustable, Red Tip Super Speed, Super Speed, German Straight in Advertsing Box, Gillette Tech in case with Blade holder, brush, blades etc etc. Big Score!

I can be a fatpig but at least i will smell nice:
proxy.php

Nice tester bottles from Ebay acquired during last month.
And today I have received a Penhaligon's little dwarf male fragrance set, containing English Fern,Blenheim Bouquet, Endymion and Quercus.

Aqua Velva Ice blue 200ml
Pétrole Hahn Shampoing soin Menthol magnesium (Hair and body) can't wait to try it for the menthol kick:lol:
Wright's traditional soap coal tar fragrance yeees found it in a shop called little Britain (love brit stuff : they've got tea, beers, etc...)

What a lovely day!

A Gillette long black handled Adjustable from AntiqueHoosier, can't wait to slip a Personna Blade in it and take it for a spin tomorrow!

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Here is the "Elite Eight" from over 40 razors acquired from Antique Stores Saturday Feb 2, 2007. 43 razors exactly with many Super Speeds and some Schick Injectors L's & M's. Started at 5:00 AM got home at 9:00 PM. I love my work!

My own "Dutch Package" from Rene/SSLStudio consisting of:

some SuperMax and Sharps blades
Verguldehande shave cream
Arko Commando cream

couple of last minute purchase before the new week:

3 more honeybee soaps (issey miyake, vetyver, ginseng) and tins to put them in.
Truefitt & Hill 1805 ASB

Got in my:
Merkur Progress
Vulfix "Turnback" Super Badger
Proraso Green
Proraso Pre/Post
Cremo-Creme

proxy.php

STILL desperately waiting on my IP blades I ordered 10 days ago!

And during the Super Bowl I snagged a Silver English Aristocrat off ebay.

proxy.php
proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom