What's new

Acquisitions Monday February 5 - Sunday February 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Don how was the Edymion shave cream ?

It is up there on the list it should be for the price there are better bargains but it lathered very well only need a little, great moisturizer especially when paired with the ASB. All in all I will buy it again oh and then there is that smell thing:001_tt1:

2006 B&B Finest Brush in horn (courtesy of John, Joel, and TESC)
2006 B&B Razor in horn (courtesy of John, Joel, and TESC)
Dubl Duck Goldedge (courtesy of Joe Chandler)

These will all debut on Saturday.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Pretty Slim Antique Store Finds for Fri Feb 9th, 2007

I did find a unique piece along with 3 brushes and a Gillette Slim Adjustable. It is for lack of better words a "shaving brush rest" advertising display imprinted CLIX Blades CLIX always Clicks! Kinda like a concave paperweight and the smaller brush was found sitting on it. (AFTER SOME QUICK RESEARCH I FOUND A SIMILAR ONE IN A GREEN GLASS ADVERTISED AS A BLADE SHARPENER HONE) The other two brushes were found in a small shop in a rural town and the lady there tried to give me one for FREE which I accepted. When she found another one just like it after digging, I handed her a 5 dollar bill and said that I felt better paying for them.
The Gillette Slim Adjustable is in very good condition and has a date code of L-4. Tomorrow is a BIG Buying Trip which will last all day. I'm looking forward to finding some treasures. BTW I passed up about 10 Everready, GEM, & Valet Razors as I just don't see current value in them. Am I wrong in passing them by? ****Also LYRT ( The Photo Master), I found a Vintage in the original Box DIANA Camera Clone Called The Valiant. Interested parties do a completed ebay search on Diana Camera and you'll see why I'm pleased at the $5.00 purchase.****

Mike

A few local scores.
Nivea A/S splash
Nivea SC
4711 A/S lotion
MyChelle Splash, this one has a pretty impressive list of ingredients.

'59 fatboy, '56 SS, Clubman AS, more Palmolive red tube, and a nice glass shelf from Home Depot to sit it all on :biggrin:

Picked up Proraso Liquid Cream AS (Target) and ordered a tub of TOBS Sandalwood and Musgo Real Shave Cream (both from Classic Shaving).

I didn't get enough of a moisture kick from the Proraso this morning (very cold and dry here in PA), so I added a couple drops of Jojoba after tonight's wash. Ahhhh, perfect! :smile:

Taylor of Old bond Street S2273 Travelling Silvertip Brush
Gillette adjustable in gold, Brand new/old stock
Taylor's luxury sandalwood shaving stick
sandalwood shaving cream tub
sandalwood deodorant spray
sandalwood bath and shower gel
sandalwood hair shampoo
sandalwood talcum powder
sandalwood bath soap 3 pack

This week:
Gillette Fatboy
T&H Trafalgar Shave Cream

Snagged the razor on ebay, it should be here next week. Bought the cream at Nordstrom yesterday... I cannot describe how good this stuff smells. I'll be buying every product that comes in that scent very soon.

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Nice Near Mint Lady Gillette DE in Original Box (I added the Blades)
January 1920 Tuckaway in Metal Case with Fraternal Order of the Elks Mark
Old Style Gillette in Metal Case
HEAVY Gold Plated Franklin Barbershop Razor New York, New York Wood Box
Gillette Slim Adjustable
Gillette Long Black Handle Adjustable
Wilkinson Bonded 1970's Era Razor
Schick Adjustable Injector

Mike

full

Proraso ASL (Target)
Azzaro Chrome ETD (Target)
Azzaro Pure Lavender EDT (Marshalls)
Caldo Luxury soap (Target)

Last edited by a moderator:
I received a nice haul yesterday from OLIVIA: www.Olivia-seife.de

-100ml AS balm "Bay Rum"
-100ml shaving cream "Bay Rum"

And 7 bath soaps:

-Bay Rum
-Calendula
-Churchill
-King Kong
-Sandalwood
-Spicy Boy (with goat milk)
-Freshman (with goat milk)

As I opened the package it was a revelation for the nose, great scents...:thumbup:

I love the skin feeling after a shower with OLIVIA's soaps, the silky feeling..., absolutely great... and highly recommended. :drool:

Went to another Marshalls,Target,TJ Maxx and organic store today.
Here is my score.
Proraso Shave cream (Last one at Target)
Caldo soap and EDT

Thayers Lavender(Organic store)
Thayers Rose (Organic store)
Halston Z-14 AS and EDT (Marshalls)
C&M 1752 Pre shave, shave cream and ASB (Marshalls)
C&M Shampoo (Marshalls)
Grey Flannel ASB and EDT (TJ Maxx)

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom